Get a California Health Insurance Quote and Apply Online
- Creating an Account with us. We collect personal information from you when you submit an application for a California Health Insurance policy request to us. You may submit your application through our website by entering your email address and, if you are creating an account, choosing your password. Under our current process, you must create an account before obtaining a quote for a small business plan.
- Providing you with a quote or processing your application. We may use your personal information to contact you when necessary to process your application or to provide you with a quote.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
- Insurance Companies, Licensed Agents and Legal Obligations. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered by us, then we will disclose/forward your personal information to your selected insurance company for processing. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered through an insurance agent or agency with whom we are associated, then we may disclose your personal information to that agent or agency to process your requested quote or application. Please be assured that the agent or agency is only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote or application and is contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
We gather anonymous information about you for our internal purposes, and we may share this anonymous information with third parties.
- Anonymous information is any information that does not personally identify you, including demographic information, including but not limited to the number of visitors to our website from a particular state.
- We use anonymous information primarily for marketing purposes and to improve the services we offer you.
- We may use "Cookies," "Internet Protocol" addresses or other numeric codes to gather anonymous information. For a more detailed discussion on cookies, please see below.
We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect your personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- If you want to correct or update your contact information, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that once your application has been submitted to your chosen health insurance company, you may have to contact the insurance company directly to update your application.
We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For a more detailed discussion of the electronic safeguards on our website, please see below.
You may opt out of receiving satisfaction surveys and/or information on additional products and services from us.
- We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services.
- If you want to opt out of these surveys and/or notices, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Important Note: You may continue to receive communications from us regarding your insurance quote, application or policy even if you opt out of receiving our notices of additional products and services.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information About Privacy and Security at Matts California Health Insurance Services
Please click on a topic below to get more information about privacy and security at Matthew E Lockard.
Browsers and Internet Security
Password and Security Protocols
Links to Other Websites
The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. When you enter a Web site using cookies, you may be asked to fill out a form providing such information as your name and interests. This information is packaged into a cookie and sent to your Web browser which stores it for later use. The next time you go to the same Web site, your browser will send the cookie to the Web server. The server can use this information to present you with custom Web pages. So, for example, instead of seeing just a generic welcome page you might see a welcome page with your name on it.
Browsers and Internet Security
When you submit an application request through our website, we or an affiliated insurance company or health plan provider encrypt it using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. To support this technology, you need an SSL-capable browser. Matthew E Lockard recommends using a strong encryption, 128-bit browser such as Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator 4.06 or higher. These browsers will activate SSL automatically whenever you begin shopping for plan on our website and when you return to our website to complete an application.
Password's and Security Protocols
The password you enter when you begin an application on our website is your private entry key into your application. You should never share it with anyone. Password protocols will vary with each of our affiliated insurance companies and their security protocols will prevail over ours.
Links to Other Websites
Linked sites are not under our control and therefore Matthew E Lockard is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of these websites as their information privacy practices may differ from ours.
Are you looking for a California Health Insurance Quote?
If so you have come to the right place. Scroll to the top of this page to get a quote from all the top rated California Health Insurance carriers like Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, Aetna, Health Net, Kaiser, PacifiCare, United Health Care, Celtic and more. Caompare all plan from all carriers side by side in one easy quote and apply online. If you prefer to fill out an application by hand we have applications from every carrier avalaible in .pdf formate. Click on the "Apply Online" at the very top of this page to find the California Health Insurance Application you are looking for.